How we use the information you provide us
Your privacy is very important to us. The information you provide to pointA and its employees including, but not limited to, your name, your organization’s name and contact information (email, address) collected through third-party registration forms (e.g., GoToWebinar, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp, Google Forms), email, video conference, or in any other written or oral format while participating in the project, will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used for the following express purposes:
- To communicate with you by email about the Design the New Normal campaign, including emails promoting webinars, the design contest, quizzes, feedback surveys and prize draws.
- To respond to queries and issues.
- To register you for webinars.
- Overall reporting of the impact of the campaign.
How we keep your information safe
To ensure that your data is kept private, we undertake a number of security measures in the handling and storage of your data. Data that are collected by pointA in the manners expressed above will be stored and kept in the following ways:
- Behind password protected, third party platforms such as GoToWebinar, MailChimp, and Google Forms.
- Stored in pointA’s file system (SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Google), all of which are password protected.
Asking for additional express consent
Information that is captured and would be used for any other purposes other than stated above will require pointA to ask for express consent and permission in written format.
No information is sold or given to third parties without permission
We do not sell or give the information you provide us to any other organization for marketing purposes without your permission.
pointA adheres to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) where applicable.
Questions, concerns, and withdrawing consent