The Consumers Road Corporate Shuttle runs between Don Mills Subway Station and Parkside Square. The shuttle is free.
Consumers Road shuttle schedule
Effective Monday, April 13, 2020
|Parkside Square||Don Mills Subway Station|
|8:15 am||8:25 am|
|8:50 am||9:00 am|
|Don Mills Subway Station||Parkside Square|
|5:40 pm||5:50 pm|
|6:15 pm||6:25 pm|
The shuttle runs Monday – Friday, except statutory holidays. Please note that scheduled times may be affected by traffic and weather conditions.
The health and safety of our shuttle riders is extremely important to us. pointA and Mulmer Services Ltd. are working closely to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, and are taking the following precautions:
- Masks are mandatory for all shuttle riders, except for those with medical conditions that inhibit the ability to wear a mask
- Shuttle drivers are provided with masks
- The shuttle is running at 50% capacity (12 riders maximum) with staggered seating
- Windows are open when possible to allow for sufficient air circulation
- Physical distancing is encouraged when lining up, boarding and departing the bus. Passengers boarding bus first are asked to fill rear seats first and passengers sitting in the front seats are asked to depart the bus first
- Buses are cleaned with industry-approved products
The shuttle picks up / drops off at the Don Mills Subway Station Passenger Pick-up and Drop-off area. Follow the signs from the subway platform.
If you have questions about shuttle service, call us at 647-500-9191 (Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30)
Or email email@example.com.
Here’s what some riders had to say about the shuttle service