We provide shared shuttle services that connect employees, tenants and customers from transit stations and carpool lots, directly to the workplace. By bringing multiple organizations together, we’re able to create efficient programs that improve the transportation experience while minimizing cost and resources for employers.
We currently operate two shuttles in Toronto:
- Don Mills – Consumers Road Corporate Shuttle serving Yorkland Blvd. and Consumers Road
- Don Mills – Gordon Baker Corporate Shuttle
The health and safety of our shuttle riders is extremely important to us. pointA and Mulmer Services Ltd. are working closely to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, and are taking the following precautions:
- Masks are mandatory for all shuttle riders, except for those with medical conditions that inhibit the ability to wear a mask
- Shuttle drivers are provided with masks
- The shuttle is running at 50% capacity (12 riders maximum) with staggered seating
- Windows are open when possible to allow for sufficient air circulation
- Physical distancing is encouraged when lining up, boarding and departing the bus. Passengers boarding bus first are asked to fill rear seats first and passengers sitting in the front seats are asked to depart the bus first
- Buses are cleaned with industry-approved products
Setting up a shuttle at your organization
Thinking about setting up a shuttle at your workplace? Shuttles can open up transit to areas with limited accessibility, allowing your staff and customers to leave their cars at home.
pointA can guide you through the process of establishing a shuttle program at your organization. We can conduct feasibility studies on the possibility of establishing a shuttle service and examine issues such as liability, fuel efficiency, routing information, cost, and case studies. We also provide implementation guidelines and ongoing consulting on shuttle programs.
Download one of our one pagers to learn more about what we offer.